Depending on what package you choose (Bronze or Silver), you have the ability to add up to 30 photos to the MLS listing. Please email photos to: support@ListHomeFlatFee.com. You must put the full property address (including unit/apartment number if applicable) in the subject line of the email and follow the below guidelines.
- Image Quality: For best image quality, photos should be JPEG format, 1920 x 1080 pixels in size.
- Primary Photo: The primary photo submitted must be an exterior shot of the residence/business and secondary photos can include additional exterior and/or interior shots. All photos should pertain strictly to the subject property and may not prominently display any names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, internet or other URL link information, comments, web-site addresses, logos, branding, for sale signs or persons.
- Photo Labeling: Please submit the photos to our office in numerical order with the front exterior photo being first (file saved as 001). Save each subsequent file thereafter as 002, 003, 004, etc. The photos MUST be sent in the order in which you want them uploaded and saved with the proper file numbering.
- Virtually Staged Images: If you are submitting virtually staged images, you must notify us of this by emailing our office since we are required by the MLS to mention it on the listing. Failure to do this may result in a fine by the MLS, where Seller will be legally obligated to reimburse ListHomeFlatFee.com.
- Image Cloning: Cloning of any photo submitted by a different brokerage firm is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will result in the MLS assessing an automatic $250.00 fine per occurrence, where Seller will be legally obligated to reimburse ListHomeFlatFee.com.
- Photo Exclusion from Consumer Websites: If you would like the remaining photos after the first exterior photo to be excluded from consumer websites when the listing goes off-market then please notify us by email which photos you are instructing the service to suppress from being distributed to third parties (e.g. IDX, realtor.com, etc.).